You can assign a manager to an employee on the Organization Chart page. To assign a manager to an employee, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Main > Organization Chart. The Organization Chart page opens.
- Click the Assign Manager button. The Assign Manager pop-up appears.
- In the Select Reportee option, using the Search by Emp No / Name search box, search for the employee for whom you want to assign the manager.
- In the Select Manager option, using the Search by Emp No / Name search box, search for the employee who you want to assign as the manager.
- Click Save to assign the manager for the selected employee.
Note: Alternatively, you can just drag and drop an employee card under another employee to assign a manager for the employee.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about the Organization Chart, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Organization Chart page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on Organization Chart, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.