You can assign a top-level manager on the Organization Chart page. To assign a top-level manager, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin Home page, navigate to Employee > Main > Organization Chart.
- Click the Assign Top Level Manager button. The Set Top Level Manager pop-up appears.
- In the Select Manager option, using the Search by Emp No / Name search box, search for the employee who will be the top-level manager.
- Click Save to assign the selected employee as a top-level manager. A success message appears.
- FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Admin portal, click here.
- Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.