To change/edit the probation period for an individual employee, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Profile. The Employee Profile page appears.
- In the Search Employee search box, enter the Emp No / Name for whom you want to set the probation period. The profile of the required employee appears.
- Under the Joining Details section, click the Edit icon. A form appears.
- In the Probation Period spin box, select/enter the probation period as per your requirements.
- Click Save to set the probation period for an individual employee. A success message appears.
❓ FAQs: To read more FAQs about the Admin portal, click here.
📃 Documentation: To learn more about the Automation of the Probation Period, click here.
▶ Video - To watch videos on the Admin portal, click here.
📢 Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.