A probation period, also known as a trial period or probationary period, is a specific duration of time at the beginning of employment during which the performance, behavior, and suitability of a new employee are assessed by the employer.
To change/edit the probation period for an individual employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Profile. The Employee Profile page appears.
- In the Search Employee search box, enter the Emp No / Name for whom you want to set the probation period. The profile of the required employee appears.
- Under the Joining Details section, click the Edit icon. A form appears.
- In the Probation Period spin box, select/enter the probation period as per your requirements.
- Click Save to set the probation period for an individual employee. A success message appears.
❓FAQs - To read more about Probation Period, click here.
📃Documentation: To read more about Configuring Probation Period, click here.
▶Video: To watch the automation of Probation Period, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.