To define the probation period according to various employee categories using the lookup table, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Payroll > Lookup Tables. The Lookup Tables page appears.
- Click the +Add New Lookup button. A form appears.
- In the Lookup Name text box, enter the name of the lookup table.
- Select the Employee Category Lookup option to select the employee categories.
- From the Row Category dropdown list, select the required category.
- From the Column Category dropdown list, select the required category.
- From the Page Category dropdown list, select the required category.
- Click Create Lookup. The page redirects to the Lookup Tables page. In the list, you can now view the newly created table.
- Select the new lookup table and click the Edit icon. The required table opens.
- In the table, under the Value column, select a row and double-click to enter the probation period for the required category.
- Click Save to add the probation period for the required employee categories in the lookup table.
- FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Admin portal, click here.
- Video - To watch videos on the Admin portal, click here.
- Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.