To regenerate a user’s password, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > User Administration > User > Regenerate User Password. The Regenerate User Password opens.
- On the Regenerate User Password page, from the User dropdown list, select the user for whom you want to regenerate the password. The page displays the Email ID, Last Login, and Password Changed On.
- Click the Generate & View button. The page displays the new password. You can manually inform the user about the new password.
- Click the Generate & Mail button to generate the password and send it via mail.
- FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Admin portal, click here.
- Video - To watch videos on the Admin portal, click here.
- Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.