To customize your system related information, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > General > General Options. The General Options page opens.
- On the General Options page, in the System Email Address text box, enter an email address from which you can send notifications and workflow alerts.
- In the Contact Email Address text box, enter an email address that you can use to contact support in case of any issues.
- From the Logo Position in Reports dropdown list, select the required option.
- Select the Disable Open ID Authentication check box to disable open ID authentication.
- Select the Disable Mobile Access for employees check box if you want to disable mobile access for your employees.
- From the Country dropdown list, select the required country.
- From the Time Zone dropdown list, select the required time zone.
- From the Currency dropdown list, select the required currency.
- Click Save to customize the general options.
- FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Admin portal, click here.
- Video - To watch videos on the Admin portal, click here.
- Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.