To configure the bank branch details, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > General > Bank Branch. The Bank Branch page opens.
- On the Bank Branch page, from the Bank dropdown list, select the bank in which your organization holds the account. A table appears.
- Under the Description column, double-click the required row and enter the branch name.
- Under the IFSC Code column, double-click the row next to the branch and enter the IFSC code of the bank.
- Click Save to add the bank branch details.
Note: You can also delete the existing and recently added branch details by clicking the Delete icon next to the IFSC Code column.