To configure the employee status, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System settings > Employee > Employee Options.
- On the Employee Options page, in the Probation Period text box, enter the number of days you want new employees to serve on probation based on your company policies.
- From the Confirmed Employee Status dropdown list, you can define the status of the new employee after finishing probation.
- From the Employee Retirement Age in Years text box, select the required retirement age for your employees.
- Select the Cannot add employees joining in future dates checkbox to deny the option of adding the employees joining in the future. Clear the checkbox to allow adding the employees with future joining dates.
- Click Save to save your configurations.