Employee status is the specific designation or classification of an individual within an organization.
To configure the employee status, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System settings > Employee > Employee Options. The Employee Option page opens.
- In the Probation Period text box, enter the number of days you want new employees to serve on probation based on your company policies.
- From the Confirmed Employee Status dropdown list, you can define the status of the new employee after finishing probation.
- From the Employee Retirement Age in Years text box, select the required retirement age for your employees.
- Select the Cannot add employees joining in future dates checkbox to deny the option of adding the employees joining in the future. Clear the checkbox to allow adding the employees with future joining dates.
- Click Save to save your configurations.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Employee Status, click here.
📃Documentation - To learn more about Employee Status, click here.
▶Video- To watch more videos on greytHR Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.