To configure the employee categories on the Position History page, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Employee > Employee Position. The Employee Position page opens.
- On the Employee Options page, click +Add New Category. The card expands.
- In the text box, enter a category name.
- In the Sort Order: text box, enter the display order number.
Note: The new employee category reflects on the Position History page as per the Sort Order number.
- Select the Enabled check box to activate the category.
- Select the Mandatory check box if you want the HR admin to fill in position details at the time of adding a new employee to the database.
- Click Save to add the new category.
Note: You can also edit/delete the existing employee categories by clicking the Edit/Delete icon available next to each category.
- FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Admin portal, click here.
- Video - To watch videos on the Admin portal, click here.
- Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.