The position history is a documentation of the different positions or roles the employee has held within an organization throughout their employment tenure.
To configure the employee categories on the Position History page, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Employee > Employee Position. The Employee Position page opens.
- Click +Add New Category. The card expands.
- In the text box, enter a category name.
- In the Sort Order: text box, enter the display order number.
Note: The new employee category reflects on the Position History page as per the Sort Order number.
- Select the Enabled check box to activate the category.
- Select the Mandatory check box if you want the HR admin to fill in position details at the time of adding a new employee to the database.
- Click Save to add the new category.
Note: You can also edit/delete the existing employee categories by clicking the Edit/Delete icon available next to each category.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Employee Categories, click here.
📃Documentation - To learn more about Employee Categories, click here.
▶Video- To watch more videos on greytHR Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.