To configure the employee positions on the Position History page, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Employee > Employee Position. The Employee Position page opens.
- On the Employee Position page, select the required employee category. A list appears.
- Under the Name column, double-click the cell to enter a position name.
- Under the Code column, double-click the cell to enter a code.
- Under the Active column, double-click the cell and select the check box to activate the position.
- Click Save. A success message appears.
Note: You can also delete a particular position by clicking the Delete icon available on each row.