An authorized signature refers to a specific individual or individuals who are granted the authority to sign legal or official documents on behalf of an organization or entity.
The admin can edit the authorized signatures on the greytHR's Letter Authorized Signatory page.
To edit an authorized signature, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the System Settings > Letter > Letter Authorized Signatory. The Letter Authorized Signatory page opens.
- On the Letter Authorized Signatory page, the list of signatories appears.
- Click the Edit icon available next to the is Active column. A form appears.
- Update the required changes in the form.
- Click Save to edit the existing signatories.
Note: You can also delete the signatories by clicking the Delete icon next to the isActive column.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about Authorized Signatures, click here.
📃Documentation - To learn more about the Letter Authorized Signatory page, click here.
▶Video- To watch more videos on greytHR Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.