To configure the authorized signature on the Letter Template page, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the System Settings > Letter > Letter Authorized Signatory. The Letter Authorized Signatory page opens.
- On the Letter Authorized Signatory page, click the +Add Signatory button. A form appears.
- In the First Name text box, enter the first name of the signatory.
- In the Last Name text box, enter the last name of the signatory.
- In the Designation text box, enter the designation of the signatory.
- Enable the Active check box if you want to activate the signatory.
- Click Upload Signature. The dialog box appears.
- Browse to the folder, select the file and click Open to add the signature.
Note: The file dimension must be 220 x 45 pixels (max 2MB) and only GIF, JPG, and PNG file formats are supported
- Click Submit to add the authorized signatory.
- FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Admin portal, click here.
- Video - To watch videos on the Admin portal, click here.
- Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.