To create shifts for employees, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Settings icon > System Settings > Attendance > Shift.
- Click + Add Shift. The page displays details to create a new shift.
- In the Shift Name text box, enter the name of the shift.
- In the Shift Code text box, enter the required shift code.
- From the Time Zone dropdown list, select the required time zone.
- From the Calculate Shift Hours based on: card, select the required option.
- In the Session card, enter the Session 1 and Session 2 details such as In Time, Out Time, Grace In Time, Grace Out Time, In Margin, and Out Margin.
- In the Minimum hours worked to be considered as present: card, enter the minimum hours in the For Half Day and For Full Day.
- Click Save. A success message appears.