To create a shift rotation policy, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Settings icon > System Settings > Attendance > Shift Rotation Policy.
- Click + Add Shift Rotation Policy. The page displays the details to add the shift rotation policy.
- In the Plan Name text box, enter the shift rotation policy name.
- From the Select and order the shifts section, you can shuffle the Available Shifts and Selected Shifts using the → and ← arrows.
Note: You can also double-click on a particular shift to move it and the ↑ and ↓ arrows help you to sort the order of the Selected Shifts.
- From the Rotation Start Day dropdown list, select a day to start the next selected shift updated in the shift rotation policy.
- From the Rotation Frequency spin box, select the number of weeks to repeat your shift rotation policy.
Note: You can choose a maximum of 4 weeks.
- The Shift Rotation Pattern section displays the pattern of your shifts based on the number of weeks chosen in the Rotation Frequency spin box.
- Click Save. The new shift rotation policy appears on the Shift Rotation Policy page.