To add an attendance scheme, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Attendance > Attendance Scheme.
- Click + Add Attendance Scheme. A form opens.
- In the Scheme Name text box, enter the attendance scheme name.
- Using the Auto Detect Shift and Shift Rotation button, select the Shifts and Shift Rotation Policy as per your requirements.
- From the Shift Rotation Policy dropdown list, select the appropriate shift rotation policy.
- From the Weekend Policy dropdown list, select the appropriate weekend policy.
Note: You can edit a weekend policy using the Edit icon next to the Weekend Policy dropdown list.
- In the Swipe Capturing Method dropdown list, select the required swipe capturing method from the results.
- From the Selfie Verification Method dropdown list, select the swipe verification method for collecting employee swipes.
- In the Attendance Location Selection while dropdown list, enter the required swipe capturing method.
- From the Actual Hour Computation dropdown list, select the logic for computing the actual hours.
- From the Attendance Policy dropdown list, select the appropriate attendance policy.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, select the required employee filter.
Note: Click the + icon to create a new Employee Filter.
- Click Save. A success message appears. The scheme is then assigned to the selected employees based on the selected filter.