To create a leave scheme, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Settings icon > System Settings > Leave > Leave Scheme.
- Click + Add New Scheme. A form appears.
- In the Scheme Name text box, enter the name of the leave scheme.
- From the Weekend Policy dropdown list, select the required weekend policy. A table appears.
- In the table, under the Leave Policy column, double-click the row and select the required leave policy.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, select the required option.
Note: Click the + icon next to the Employee Filter option to create a new filter.
- Click Save to create the new leave scheme.