To customize/configure the password settings, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > General > Password Options.
- In the Minimum Password Length text box, enter the length of the password.
- In the Password Expiry Limit spin box, enter or select the age of the password.
- In the Expiry Reminder Days spin box, enter or select the number of days in which you want to send a reminder.
- In the Memory List Size spin box, enter or select the required number.
- In the Allowed Invalid Login Attempts spin box, enter or select the number of attempts the user can attempt.
- In the Welcome Mail Password Expiry Days spin box, enter or select the expiry age of the password mail.
- Select Force user to change password on password expiry option if you want a user to reset the password after expiry.
- Click Save to customize the password options.