Company's bank branch details provide the necessary information about the bank branch where company maintains its accounts or conducts financial transactions.
To configure company bank settings, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > General > Company Bank Details.
- Under the Bank Name column, double-click the blank row, and from the dropdown list, select the required bank.
- Under the Bank Branch column, double-click the blank row, and from the dropdown list, select the required bank branch.
Note: The IFSC code in the IFSC column gets auto-populated.
- Under the Account Number column, double-click the blank row and enter your bank account number.
- Under the IBAN column, double-click the blank row and enter your bank IBAN number.
- Click Save to update the company’s bank details.
Note: You can also delete the updated bank details by clicking the Delete icon available in the Actions column.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Bank Details, click here.
📃Documentation - To learn more about the Bank Details, click here.
▶Video- To watch more videos on greytHR Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.