Managing multiple companies' information involves overseeing and maintaining their details and data within a system to ensure accurate and efficient management of individual profiles and activities across different locations.
To manage the income tax options, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > General > Multi Company Info. The Multi Company Info page opens.
- From the dropdown list available above the tabs, select the required company.
- Under the IT Options tab, from the Tax Year dropdown list, select the required year.
- From the Section dropdown list, select the eTDS/Form 16/All option as per your requirements. The list of items appears under the Item Name column in the table.
- In the table, under the Value column, double-click the row next to the required item and enter the required value.
- Click Save to manage the income tax options.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Multi Company Info, click here.
📃Documentation - To learn more about the Multi Company Info page, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on Admin Portal, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.