By adding or updating service provider details it means keeping a record of information about external vendors or organizations that offer different services to the company. These service providers are engaged by the company to meet specific business needs or requirements.
To add/update the service provider details, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > General > Service Provider.
- In the Service ProviderName text box, enter the name of your service provider.
- In the Web Site text box, enter the website address of your service provider.
- In Company Logo, click Upload Logo. The dialog box appears.
- Browse to the folder in your system, select the file and click Open to upload the file.
- Click Save to add your service provider details.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Service Provider, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Service Provider, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Admin Portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.