To add/update employee number series, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Employee > Employee No Series.
- Click Add New. The Add Employee Series form appears.
- In the Description text box, enter a short description of the employee number series.
- From the Serial No spin box, select the required serial number.
- Select the Active Status check box as Enabled if you want to enable the employee number series.
- From the Linked Employee dropdown list, select the required option.
- In Employee Series Format: section, in the Prefix, Format, and Suffix text boxes, enter the required values. You can view the outcome of the values in the Result text box.
- Click Save. The new employee series reflects on the Employee No Series page.
- You can edit/delete the employee series by clicking the Edit/Delete icon available on each row of the employee series.
- You can also enter the employee number series manually if you select the Manual Entry option.