An employee can leave the organization for multiple reasons, such as sickness, transfer, resignation, retirement, termination, and death in service.
To customize/configure separation reasons for employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Employee > Leaving Reason.
- In the Description column, double-click the row to enter the required leaving reason.
- In the Code column, double-click the cell to enter the required code for the leaving reason.
- In the PF Code column, double-click the cell and select the required option from the dropdown list.
- Click Save to customize/configure separation reasons. A success message appears.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Leaving Reason, click here.
📃Documentation - To learn more about the Leaving Reason, click here.
▶Video- To watch more videos on greytHR Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.