Adding asset groups means creating new categories to organize and classify assets in a software system. These assets can be physical items, equipment, inventory, or other resources that are tracked and managed within the software.
To add/update the company’s asset groups, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Employee > Asset Group Settings.
- Click the Add Group icon. The Add Asset Group card expands.
- In the Description textbox, enter the name of the asset group.
- Click Save. A success message appears and the created asset group appears in the list.
- Click the newly created asset group card. The card expands.
- Under the Asset Types section, double-click on a cell to enter the details of the individual asset. A success message appears.
- Under the User section, from the dropdown list, select the required users. You can also select multiple users.
Note: You can also edit/delete the asset groups by clicking the Edit/Delete icons available on each asset group row.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Asset Groups, click here.
📃Documentation - To learn more about the Asset Groups, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on Admin Portal, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.