To add/update the company’s asset groups, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Employee > Asset Group Settings.
- Click the Add Group icon. The Add Asset Group card expands.
- In the Description textbox, enter the name of the asset group.
- Click Save. A success message appears and the created asset group appears in the list.
- Click the newly created asset group card. The card expands.
- Under the Asset Types section, double-click on a cell to enter the details of the individual asset. A success message appears.
- Under the User section, from the dropdown list, select the required users. You can also select multiple users.
Note: You can also edit/delete the asset groups by clicking the Edit/Delete icons available on each asset group row.