Employee directory include information about employees within a directory or database in a software application.
To configure employee details in employee directory, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Employee > Employee Directory Config.
- Under the Employee Directory tab, in the Contact Details section, select the required check box(es)such as Extension No, Mobile, Emergency Contact No, and Email ID.
- In the Category section, select the required check boxes such as Designation, Department, Grade, Location, and Multi Media.
- In the Other Information section, select the required check box(es) such as Joining Date, Date of Birth, Status, Reporting To, Blood Group, Nationality, Marital Status, and Annual CTC.
Note: You can view your selections as Sample Data on the page. You can also drag and drop the options under each section as per your requirements.
- Click Save. A success message appears.
Note: The information you disclose in Employee Directory is visible to all the employees in their respective ESS portals. From the greytHR ESS login, employees can navigate to Home > People > Everyone tab to view the employees' details.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Employee Directory Configuration, click here.
📃Documentation - To learn more about the Employee Directory Configuration, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on Admin Portal, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.