The help desk option helps employees to raise the ticket for their problems related to various categories such as IT, employee documents, loans, and payslips.
To customize/configure helpdesk options, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Help Desk > Help Desk Options. The Help Desk page opens.
- In the Auto close tickets after spin box, enter or select the days after which you want to close the tickets.
- From the Employee Category dropdown list, select the required category.
- Select the Escalate tickets option to escalate the ticket to the next level if not solved in the defined timelines.
- Select the Need multiple reviewers based on ticket type or employee category option to have different reviewers for the ticket.
- Click Save to customize the help desk option.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Helpdesk Options, click here.
📃Documentation - To learn more about the Helpdesk Options, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on Admin Portal, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.