To create a helpdesk category, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Help Desk > Help Desk Category.
- On the Help Desk Category page, click + Add Category. A page appears.
- In the Description text box, describe the help desk query category.
- From the Response Time spin box, select the days required to respond to a help desk query.
- From the Escalation Period spin box, select the days required to escalate a help desk query.
- In the Escalation Points text box, enter the points to escalate the help desk query.
- Select the Enabled check box to enable the newly created help desk query category visible to your employees.
To view the help desk categories from the greytHR ESS login, employees can navigate to Home > Helpdesk > New Request > Category dropdown list.
- You can edit/delete a help desk query category by clicking the Edit/Delete icon available on each help desk query category row.
- You can also enable/disable the visibility of the existing help desk categories by clicking the ▶/॥ icons available on each help desk category row.