To configure claim templates, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Settings icon > System Settings > Claims > Claim Template.
- On the Claim Template page, click the Add Claim Template button. A form appears and displays the General, Workflow, Entitlements, Custom Fields, and Shortlist cards.
- Under the Configure tab, in the Template Name text box, enter the claim template name.
- In Claim Type, select Single Claim (No Advances)/Multi Claim (With Advances and Multiple Submissions) options as per your requirements.
- Click General card to customize the form layout of a claim. The card expands.
- Select Stacked Form Layout/Table Layout as per your requirements.
- Under Icon, from the Select an icon for the template dropdown list, select the required icon.
- Select Associate project with template and Enable template option if required.
- Click the Workflow card to customize the workflow level of the claim application. The card expands.
- In the Number of approval levels for claims for this template type, select the Single Approval/Two level approval/Three level approval option as per your requirements.
- Under Override Various Permissions, in the Configure Override/Reject permissions for different workflow levels, select the Amount Override and Reject option if you want to enable the payroll admin to override or reject the claim application.
- Click the Entitlements card to add the claim entitlement. The card expands and displays the table.
- Under the Configure template level entitlement per claim, per month and per year table, in the Per Claim, Per Month, Per Year spin boxes, enter or select the required entitlement.
- Click the Custom Fields card to add more fields to claims template. The card expands and displays the table.
- In the table, double-click the blank row in the Description column and add the required description.
- Double-click the blank row in the Type column and the claim type.
- Click the Shortlist card to select the employees. The card expands.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, select the required employee type.
Note: You can also create a new filter by clicking the + icon next to the Employee Filter option.
- Click Save to configure the claim template.