The series of sequence numbers allows for effective referencing, sorting, and record-keeping, ensuring that every employee can be readily identified and tracked.
To add/update sequence number series, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Settings icon > System Settings > General > Sequence Number.
- On the Sequence Number page, click Add New. A page appears to add new number series.
- From the Type dropdown list, select the required option.
- In the Key text box, enter the required key number.
- In the Name text box, enter the name of the number series.
- From the Index spin box, select the required number.
- In the Sequence No Format: section, in the Prefix, Format, and Suffix text boxes, enter the required values. You can view the outcome of the values in the Result text box.
- Click Save. The new number series reflects on the Sequence Number page.
Note: You can edit/delete the number series by clicking the Edit/Delete icon available on each row of the sequence number series.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Sequence Number Series, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Sequence Number Series, click here.
▶Video- To watch more videos on greytHR Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.