To add/update event notifications, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Settings icon > System Settings > Miscellaneous > Event Notification.
- On the Event Notification page, click Add Notification. A page appears.
- From the Modules dropdown list, select the required module.
- From the Leave Scheme dropdown list, select the required leave scheme.
- From the Leave Type dropdown list, select the required leave type.
- From the Event Type dropdown list, select the required event.
- From the Received By dropdown list, select the receiver who needs to be notified.
Note: If you select the option as Employee User, then you need to enter the employee name or number to select a particular employee as a receiver.
- In the Notifications section, select Send notification when event occurs (instantly) check box. The page expands.
- Select any one of the Mail, Mobile Notification, or SMS tabs and fill in the details to send the notification via mail, mobile, or SMS as per your requirements.
Note: Communication messages sent via SMS are currently disabled for this feature.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, select the required option.
Note: You can also click the + Add New Filter icon to add a new employee filteras per your requirements.
- Click Save. A success message appears.
- You can edit/delete the existing event notifications by clicking the Edit/Delete icon available on each event type row.
- You can also enable/disable the existing event notifications by clicking the ▶/॥ icons available on each event type row.