To withdraw an employee’s loan application, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR ESS portal, navigate to Salary > Loans and Advances. The Loan and Advances page opens and displays My Loan and Apply Loan tabs.
- Click the Apply Loan tab. The page displays the Apply, Pending, and History tabs.
- Click the Pending tab. The list of loan applications appears.
- Select the required application. The application expands.
- Click the Withdraw button. The Withdraw loan pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to withdraw the selected loan application.
Note: You can view all the withdrawn applications under the History tab.