The Loan Workflow feature assists admin and employees in efficiently managing the loan process. The initial step towards automating this process involves enabling the Loan Workflow, allowing for a streamlined and structured approach.
To configure an option for the managers to apply for a loan on behalf of an employee, the admin must perform the following actions.
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > User Administration > User Roles. The User Roles page opens with a list of roles.
- Select the Manager user card. The card expands.
- Click the Edit icon on the card. A form appears.
- From the Category dropdown list, select the Select Category option.
- Using the Search box, search for Apply Loan on Behalf of Employee. The table appears with the Read Access and Write Access columns.
- Select the Read Access and Write Access options using the checkbox.
- Click Save to update the changes.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the User roles, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about User roles, click here.
▶Video- To watch more videos on greytHR Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.