Managing a list of values, involves creating, editing, and organizing a set of predefined values within a system or application. This process helps maintain consistency and standardization in the data entered into the system.
To add/edit the list of values, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > General > List of Values. The List of Values page opens.
- From the dropdown list available above the table, select the required master. The page displays the list of values based on your selection.
- In the table, under the Description column, double-click a blank cell to enter a new value.
Note: To edit the existing value, double-click the specific cell and enter a value as per your requirements.
- Under the Code column, double-click a cell to enter the required code for a particular value.
- Click Save. A success message appears.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the List of values, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the List of values, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.