To add a new task template, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Checklist > Template Gallery.
- On the Template Gallery page, click the required group. The list of task templates appears on the left side.
- Click Add new task template. The Add Task Template pop-up appears.
- In the Task Template Name text box, enter the name of the task template.
- From the Priority dropdown list, select the Low/Medium/High option as per your requirements.
- In the Description box, enter the description of a task template.
- In the Complete by text box, enter the number of days in which you want the task to be completed.
- From the Owner dropdown list, select an owner of the task
Note: You will not get the option to add a form on the Template Gallery page.
- Click Save to create the task template.