Having a good proof of investment process in place is important for ensuring that employee investments are tracked and managed effectively. It helps to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and can help to minimize the risk of fraud or errors in investment tracking.
To add the POI declaration detail in the 12BB form, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Reports > Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- In the search text box, enter Form 12BB. Form 12BB - IT Savings page opens.
- Click the Options button. A page appears.
- Select Include declarations details along with form 12BB for POI declaration check box to include declaration details in Form 12BB.
- Click Save to add the POI declaration detail in the 12BB form.
❓FAQs - To read more about Reports Gallery, click here.
📃Documentation - To learn more about Reports Gallery page, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.