Proof of investment submission is the process of providing documentation or evidence to demonstrate that an individual or organization has made a financial investment in a particular project, business, or opportunity.
To generate a report with the lender’s name and PAN, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Reports > Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- In the search text box, enter proof of investment. The Proof Of Investment Declaration page appears.
- From the Financial Year dropdown list, select the required financial year.
- Select All Employees/Selected Employees as per your requirements.
- Select the employees from the list using the checkbox.
Note: If the Selected Employees option is enabled, the admin can select the employees.
- Click Options to customize the report.
- Select the required options
- Click Save to save the customization.
- Click Generate to generate a report with the lender’s name and PAN.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the POI, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about POI, click here.
▶Video- To watch the POI submission video, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.