Proof of Investment is a yearly process, where you must provide necessary documents as proof for your investments and this is an important step in planning and saving your Income Tax.
To add the joint owner details in the POI for Income from self-occupied property, the employee must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS portal, navigate to Salary > Proof Of Investment. The Proof Of Investment page opens.
- Under POI Components, select Income/loss from house property. The page displays details of Income/loss from house property.
- In the Income from Self Occupied Property section, under Interest on Housing Loan (Self-Occupied), in the Declare Amount text box, enter the required amount.
- Select the Property jointly Owned check box to enter co-owner details.
- In the Your share in percentage (%) and Co-owner Name text boxes, enter the required information.
- You can view the amount for the selected percentage in the Your Contribution and Co-owner Contribution text boxes.
- Click Save to add the joint owner details in POI.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about the POI, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about POI submission page, click here.
▶Video - To watch the POI submission video, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.