To add the joint owner details in the POI for Income from self-occupied property, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR ESS portal, navigate to Salary > Proof Of Investment. The Proof Of Investment page opens.
- Under POI Components, select Income/loss from house property. The page displays details of Income/loss from house property.
- In the Income from Self Occupied Property section, under Interest on Housing Loan (Self-Occupied), in the Declare Amount text box, enter the required amount.
- Select the Property jointly Owned check box to enter co-owner details.
- In the Your share in percentage (%) and Co-owner Name text boxes, enter the required information.
- You can view the amount for the selected percentage in the Your Contribution and Co-owner Contribution text boxes.
- Click Save to add the joint owner details in POI.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the POI, click here.
▶Video- To watch the POI submission video, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about POI submission, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.