The joint owner details consist of the names, contact information, and relevant identification details of individual who shares ownership of the investment.
To add the joint owner details in the POI for Income from let out property, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS portal, navigate to Salary > Proof Of Investment. The Proof Of Investment page opens.
- Under POI Components, select Income/loss from house property. The page displays details of Income/loss from house property.
- In the Income from Let Out Property section, under Property 1, in the Annual Letable Value/Rent Received or Receivable text box, enter the required value.
- Select the Property jointly Owned check box to enter joint owner details.
- In the Your share in percentage (%) and Co-owner Name text boxes, enter the required information.
- You can view the amount for the selected percentage in the Your Contribution and Co-owner Contribution text boxes.
- Click Save to add the joint owner details in the POI.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about the POI, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about POI submission, click here.
▶Video - To watch the POI submission video, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.