Proof of Investment submission is an annual process where employees are required to provide the necessary documents to support their investment declarations for the purpose of income tax calculations and deductions.
To update the date of availing loan and date of acquisition for Income/loss from let out property to collect POI declaration, the employee must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS portal, navigate to Salary> Proof Of Investment. The Proof Of Investment page opens.
- Under POI Components, select Income/loss from house property. The page displays details of Income/loss from house property.
- In the Income from Self Occupied Property section, under Interest on Housing Loan (Self-Occupied), from the Date of availing of housing loan dropdown calendar, select the required date.
- From the Date of acquisition dropdown calendar, select the required date.
- Click Save to update the date of availing loan and date of acquisition.