Proof of Investment submission is an annual process where employees are required to provide the necessary documents to support their investment declarations for the purpose of income tax calculations and deductions.
To update the date of availing loan and date of acquisition for housing loan to collect POI declaration, the employee must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS portal, navigate to Salary > Proof Of Investment. The Proof Of Investment page opens.
- Under POI Components, select Income/loss from house property. The page displays details of Income/loss from house property.
- In the Income from Let Out Property section, under Property 1, from the Date of availing of housing loan dropdown calendar, select the required date.
- From the Date of acquisition dropdown calendar, select the required date.
- Click Save to update the date of availing loan and date of acquisition.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the POI, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about POI submission, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on POI submission, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.