A payslip, also known as a salary slip, is a document provided to employees by their employer that outlines the details of their salary, earnings, deductions, and net pay for a specific pay period.
To download payslips from the mobile application, the employee must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR mobile application, navigate to Explore > Documents. The Document Center screen appears.
- Tap the Payslips card. The card expands and displays a list of years.
- Select the required year. The Payslips screen displays a list of payslips for the selected year.
- Select the required months for which you want to download the payslips.
- Tap the Download All button to download the payslips for the selected months.
Note: You can also download a single month's payslip. To download a single month’s payslip, disable the Selection Mode, and tap the Download button to download the required month’s payslip.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about downloading payslips, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Document Center page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on greytHR Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.