Form 16 provides insights to the employees of total earnings and the taxes deducted at source (TDS) by the employer.
To download Form 16 from your mobile application, the employee must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR mobile application, navigate to Explore > Documents. The Document Center screen appears.
- Tap the Form 16 card. The card expands and displays a list of years.
- Select the required year. A list of files appears.
- Select the required files which you want to download.
- Tap the Download All button to download the selected Form 16 files.
Note: You can also download a single file. To download the single file, disable the Selection Mode, and tap the Download button on the required card.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Mobile Application Form 16, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about Mobile Application Form 16, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on the greytHR ESS portal, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.