To customize the employee’s access to select the LWD, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Workflow > Setup > Workflow Levels. A page appears.
- Under the Active tab, select the required resignation workflow policy for which you want to change the LWD and click View Details. The settings page opens.
Note: You cannot edit the active policy, click the Disable button available on the required policy card to edit the policy.
- Click Workflow Policy. The page displays the workflow and LWD settings.
- Under the Last Working Day (LWD) Settings section, select/clear the Allow employees to update the Last Working Day (LWD) check box to customize the access for employees to select their LWD.
- Click Review and Submit to customize the employee’s access to select the LWD. A success message appears.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Workflow, click here.
▶Video- To watch the Resignation workflow video, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Resignation workflow page, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.