To customize the date for submission of resignation for a backdate, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Workflow > Setup > Workflow Levels. A page appears.
- Under the Active tab, select the required resignation workflow policy for which you want to change the LWD and click View Details. The settings page opens.
Note: You cannot edit the active policy, click the Disable button available on the required policy card to edit the policy.
- Click Workflow Policy. The page displays the workflow and LWD settings.
- Under the Workflow Settings section, select/clear the Allow submission for backdate check box to customize the access for employees to submit their resignation for a backdate.
Note: If you select Allow submission for backdate check box, then from the Select total day(s) spin box, select the required days to submit the resignation before the actual date.
- Click Review and Submit to customize the date for submission of resignation for a backdate. A success message appears.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Workflow, click here.
▶Video- To watch the Resignation workflow video, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Resignation workflow page, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.