Managers have the ability to override or make adjustments to employees' scheduled shifts for various reasons. This may involve changing the start time, end time, or duration of a shift to accommodate operational requirements, staffing needs, or employee preferences. This flexibility allows them to effectively manage workforce schedules and respond to changing business needs.
To delete the shift changes made by managers for team members, the manager must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS portal, navigate to Attendance > Shift Roster. The Shift Roster page opens.
- Click the Bulk Override tab. The page displays the Single Shift/Multiple Shift/Override Changelog option.
- Click the Override Changelog radio button.
- From the Select Dates dropdown calendar, select the required date range. A list of team members appears for whom shift is overridden.
- Select the checkbox of the team member whose shift you want to delete.
- Click Delete Changelog. The Delete pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to delete the shift changes made by me for my team member.
To read more FAQs about Shift Override, click here.
To read more FAQs about Shift Roster, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Shift Roster page, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on the Shift Override Changelog, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.