To delete the shift changes made by me for my team members, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR ESS portal, navigate to Attendance > Shift Roster. The Shift Roster page opens.
- Click the Bulk Override tab. The page displays the Single Shift/Multiple Shift/Override Changelog option.
- Click the Override Changelog radio button.
- From the Select Dates dropdown calendar, select the required date range. A list of team members appears for whom shift is overridden.
- Select the checkbox of the team member whose shift you want to delete.
- Click Delete Changelog. The Delete pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to delete the shift changes made by me for my team member.
To read more FAQs about Shift Override, click here.
To read more FAQs about Shift Roster, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Shift Roster page, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on the ESS Manager portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.