Employee shift changes refer to adjustments made to an employee's regular work schedule. These changes can involve modifications to the start time, end time, or duration of an employee's shift. Shift changes may be implemented for various reasons, including operational requirements, staffing needs, employee preferences, or changes in business demands.
To bulk delete the shift changes made by manager for the team members, the manager must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS portal, navigate to Attendance > Shift Roster. The Shift Roster page opens.
- Click the Bulk Override tab. The page displays Single Shift/Multiple Shift/Override Changelog radio buttons.
- Click the Override Changelog radio button.
- From the Select Dates dropdown calendar, select the required date range. A list of team members appears for whom shift is overridden.
- Select the checkbox(es) of team members whose shifts you want to delete.
- Click Delete Changelog. The Delete pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to delete the shift changes I make for my team members.
To read more FAQs about Shift Override, click here.
To read more FAQs about Shift Roster, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Shift Roster page, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on the Shift Override Changelog, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.